Sunday, May 20, 2007

What is the internet?

The internet is a series of tubes... and therefore can be put underwater and all the way to Venice... where they didnt have the internet on. I think they pissed off Al Gore. Oh well!

We are having an absolute blast and chillin in ITALIA! Getting some some while hanging out in Venice and today we traveled from Venice to Rome where I sit writting this now. We are here for another four days and then back to Berlin for a couple days and then HOME! Italy is absolutely amazing... beautiful... and filled with culture. It was amazing having a lot of nothing to do in these cities. There is stuff all around so we just wandered all day and eventually made it back to our hostel which overlooked a very popular canal.

I think we spent a good two hours yesterday just hanging out on the steps of a church and chatting. In the process getting a fairly good tan...

Today I am in ROME! Havent seen much yet but it will be nice to get out and do things in the next couple of days... the only downside is that Italy is expensive... but hey, I am on vacation right?!?!? I hope to be able to write another blog before I get back. If not, come help us move and you will hear all the stories that we can remember!

Ciao!

No comments: